Installation is as important as the decking itself.
The installation is of three types:
1. Decking next to a building - for a summer terrace with tables and barbecue
2. Free decking - for pool or spa area, in the garden, summer terrace and more.
3. Covering decking on existing flooring of terracotta, granite and others, which are not dismantled and serve as a basis for balconies, around swimming pools and others.
The BATCOS composite decking is built through an assembly system:
- Decking boards
- Stainless clips and screws
- Profile for supporting grill made of composite material
- Finishing ledge
You can work with all standard tools used when working with wood and metal - screwdriver, drills, hand and table saw, protractor, wood screws, and others.
BATCOS composite decking boards are available in three standard lengths or by customer request:
- 23 mm x 140 mm x 3600 mm = 1,008 m² (2 decking boards in a package) - includes a set of 19 clips and screws
- 23 mm x 140 mm x 2400 mm = 0.672 m² (2 decking boards in a package) - includes a set of 10 clips and screws
- 23 mm x 140 mm x 1200 mm = 0.336 m² (2 decking boards in a package) - includes a set of 6 clips and screws
The profile for supporting construction made of composite material is available with a length of 3.60 meters.
The finishing sill made of composite material is available with a length of 3.60 meters.
RECOMMENDED INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Instructions with recommendations for decking installation - click here!