Business of the future
The concept for high quality composite material is simple:
- Wood provides strength, hardness and natural beauty;
- The polymer binds to the wood and protects it from the weather.
The high-quality BATCOS composite decking also contain UV stabilizers, antifungal ingredients, high-quality color pigments and other additives that improve the quality and durability of the product.
Composite vs. Wood
BATCOS composite decking
- Easy to maintain high hygiene;
- Does not require grinding, impregnation, painting;
- Available in a wide range of colours and textures;
- Safe surface for bare feet: no slivers, good slip resistance, even when wet;
- Sustainable solution: made of natural and non-toxic materials.
- May split and deform over time;
- Periodically requires impregnation, sanding, painting;
- Changes colour from sunlight;
- Slippery when wet;
- Toxic chemicals are used for impregnation.